edo.g

TruckersMPBot [Telegram Bot]

TruckersMPBot

Do you use Telegram?

If your answer is YES, I invite you to try my new bot about TruckersMP.

It shows show you some useful information about TruckersMP and his network like servers stats and convoys information.

All in your Telegram app, without installing another app.

Screenshots

Screenshot1.jpgScreenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpg

Features

- Servers Stats : shows you stats for every server

- Convoys List : shows you a list of convoys in ets2c.com

- Game Time : shows you the current time on servers

- Kat_pw Stream Preview : shows you a preview of kat_pw's stream to check traffic near Rotterdam and EuroPoort

- General Information: shows you some information about bot and TruckersMP

Link : telegram.me/TruckersMPBot

Source and License

@edo.g Please add some form of server side cache on your end to prevent high amounts of requests to our API. If we receive a large amount of requests you risk your server being blacklisted. Accepted.

On 27/7/2016 at 4:30 PM, HumaneWolf said:

@edo.g Please add some form of server side cache on your end to prevent high amounts of requests to our API. If we receive a large amount of requests you risk your server being blacklisted. Accepted.

Issue resolved. With new version (0.3.1) you have to wait 3 seconds before making another request. This doesn't work for inline keyboards, which are under convoys list.

Also, I think they wanted the bot to cache information, guessing that if 800 people asked for server status at once, it'll make 800 requests to the api server, and the bot would get blacklisted.

(Guessing this, since _I_ get throttled if ask for data to often, via the bot)

Hello, edo.g! Thanks for the great bot you provided!
However, it looks like your topic is pretty obsolete. Same goes to your Facebook bot as well. Bot is still working, but In order to keep this topic, please provide some updates or statement about future updates/support.

Fell free to contact me if you have any questions.