Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TIME TO EVALUATE REPORT'S

TNT-LG RATO [AP]

Question

Hi guys, 

As numerous other players Multiplayer, I have the great opportunity to go shooting my gambling there, and almost every day appear some unwanted players making their adventures in the game. Some of them hurt me during my trip and unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) have to report them on the site! And it takes very, very much for administrators to respond on actual reports, I would just:

* A plausible explanation (without that victim of chat that you have) for the delay in assessments, which take nearly a week to be accepted or rejected;

* A possible future solution to this problem, I believe that is not the worst thing in the world be analyzing reports and analyzing print's complaint and videos;

Others who feel the same position and situation I am now, to comment on the publication, sometimes a player is doing shit for a long time in the game is that there is already a complaint against him in the forum that will complete one week. There are 34 administrators can expedite the work. You must have a lot of programming work that has time for you to take so much, something that does not look like the current status of servers and bug's MOD in general :)

RATO

13892198_663924963766197_7844213214087858246_n.jpg

5 answers to this question

We are reading reports, but being summer and people on vacation and what not, it takes time…

Patience:

YYeCsMuhIOxyKAi7HArCLoeCsMuhIOxyKAi7HAr+ (and yes, people are checking reports)

Admins cannot look at reports, ban trolls in game, and have a personal life at the same time, it is just not possible. They also may have lots of pm's to reply to ect, so give them time as they only do this in their spare time.