Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

HUGE PROBLEM WITH IN GAME REPORT SYSTEM

ZOVKA

Question

Dear players,
I know to one day when you guys was playing someone crash you or block the road and you guys report him and no one came to help you...

Days ago i was making a travel with my friends and we saw a player blocking the road and we had reported him and we pass more than 15 minutes waiting for the admin and he didn't appear, that's not the first time.
I'm a Veteran Driver on TruckersMP and i remember in the past we make a report like this "/report <id> <reason>" and somenoe appears at the same time to help us with the situation.

The problem is, now when we report someone we have to wait a lot of time to admin came IF HE CAME but between this middle time the perpetrator can log out or stop what he was doing and the admin came and say "Hoo dude, false report is not allowed.." and there is nothing to you can do because if you was not recording there is no proves to say "Wait admin, you wrong whatch my video and see this" but it is not everyone who can record own gameplays.

Now please take a look on the video:

There is some jokes but it's the reality

ok

3 answers to this question

^ I think main idea in his video is exactly "there are not enough admins".

OP, there is a topic in Discussion forum about this very issue. You can find some answers and information there.

Also I use ShadowPlay to record everything during my travels across Europe. On medium quality that gives you a good picture, don't stress my system and takes about 10 Gb of disk space for an hour (real time) of recording.