Cant play online

[ZMR]Sms

Question

i didnt play for a week and when i came back i needed to update it to 0.2.1.0.1 .after the update when i klick to play online the program is not responding and idk what to do.I tryed everythink and it doesnt work. Please help

16 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, [ZMR]Sms said:

i didnt play for a week and when i came back i needed to update it to 0.2.1.0.1 .after the update when i klick to play online the program is not responding and idk what to do.I tryed everythink and it doesnt work. Please help

this is for AMT

- What Operating System are you using? If you use Win 7, check if you have Service Pack 1.

- Make sure you have the latest version of Game and Mod MP.

- Uninstall the MP Mod and erase his folders in "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP" and "C:\Users\YourName\Documents\ETS2MP" (and "C:\Users\YourName\Documents\ATSMP", if you have both).

- Reinstall the Mod MP again

76561198274653564.png

On 04.08.2016 at 5:21 PM, DiegoLBC1 said:

- What Operating System are you using? If you use Win 7, check if you have Service Pack 1.

- Make sure you have the latest version of Game and Mod MP.

- Uninstall the MP Mod and erase his folders in "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP" and "C:\Users\YourName\Documents\ETS2MP" (and "C:\Users\YourName\Documents\ATSMP", if you have both).

- Reinstall the Mod MP again

I do this all too. But didnt help. Then i go to logs and see this. Attached file look, maybe you can help)

client_13_08_2016.log