Multiplayer login screen never shows / multiplayer does not load

SummitV12

Question

Just installed the multiplayer mod, got all of my profiles set up, seems like I've followed all the guides right. When I start ATSMP from the launcher, I choose Direct-x, Steam shows a box saying "American Truck Simulator is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below: '-rdevice dx9'". Once I click OK on this box, ATS launches but multiplayer never does. I don't get an option to log in to multiplayer or chooese a server; I am sent straight to profile selection and therefore single player.

Thanks for your help!

3 answers to this question

Hi!

Launch Steam first before you try to open ATS. Then when Steam is fully loaded, try opening ATSMP using the Desktop Shortcut. If that doesn't work, try running it in Administrator Mode. 

• Upvote 1

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

47 minutes ago, DJ Lewis said:

Hi!

Launch Steam first before you try to open ATS. Then when Steam is fully loaded, try opening ATSMP using the Desktop Shortcut. If that doesn't work, try running it in Administrator Mode. 

I can't believe of all things this still manages to fix problems. Thanks!

• Upvote 1