Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Late Autumn Mod

Suggestion Name: Late Autumn Mod

Suggestion Description: To beable to activate at anytime ( in other words, even when its not autumn )

Any example images: Nope

Why should it be added?:

I think it be cool since i prefer to drive with the late autumn mod on

EDIT : This mod has already been in the multiplayer but i like it to be activated at time time

OLD POST

Edited by InsaneCallum

Having the different seasons put into affect would be cool, as different places around the world are in different seasons at the same time.

If the option to enable a certain season mod was there, it would be awesome for those interested. And, it would be neat to have the game look (somewhat) like your home country in terms of weather!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^Also having it enabled for some players could cause issues. Lighting is different in these mods and makes things difficult, I understand we have set times for lights on and off now but if we had this mod enabled all  the time it would cause some users to need lights and some not, meaning some people won't be seen, crashes, arguments, world war 3, etc. Although it would make it enjoyable for time zones and stuff -1.

AddFriend.png

I think seasonal mods would add a fun feature to TMP but at the same time it may cause lag on certain peoples computers... @TrademarkGamer ;). Me i like this idea but as i say if it is added then there should be a choice to enable it and disable it ... Just like the winter mod last winter time :)

So in conclusion, I am going to give this suggestion a +1 but only if there is a option to disable it if needed :)

+1 It would be really amazing to have seasons in game,it should have option to disable it or enable via tab settings so we could reduce lag when the place is laggy.

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

+1 I'm all for the season mods all year round. They should also adopt time zones. e.g. Britan going from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) (Last Sunday in October) to British Summer Time (BST) (Last Sunday in March) and back to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) (Last Sunday in October). I'd also like to see different time zones. e.g. Mainland Europe being one hour ahead of British time. :) I'd be so happy if they added all of these features. :rolleyes:

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

-1, I think that adding too much season modifications is kind of pointless and takes some time to developers as well. Making a lot of them, like late summer or early winter is basically a waste of time in my opinion. 

For me, normal Euro Truck Simulator and American Truck Simulator weather and winter mod added by TruckersMP team last year is definitely enough.

• 1 year later...
  • Project Manager

Hello there,

Rejected due to multiple reasons,

1. Inactivity

2. We had problems with the winter mod last winter. Maybe it is not the best idea to add more modifications again ;) 
3. Basically the "Add mod XYZ" part of our FAQ:

Thanks for your understanding,

Lasse

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡