ATSMP launcher crashing

[VIVA] G. Brady

Question

11 answers to this question

i had this exact problem,looked everywhere for an answer and couldn't find it, so i took the side panels off my pc and there was alot of dust, once i cleaned that out it worked, it just still takes a while to load up.if i bring up the task manager while it is launching it says program not responding still, but it eventually loads, also takes a few seconds to load into garage too but its working again :)  

So take a ticket at support: http://support.truckersmp.com they will help you...

EDIT

It could be an unsupported mod. Note that modded trailers (trailers with truck wheels or trailers for heavy cargo with cows) aren't supported! Check if you have unsupported trailers in your mod manager; if yes deactivate them.

Edited by Alex [ITA]

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

1 hour ago, Alex [ITA] said:

So take a ticket at support: http://support.truckersmp.com they will help you...

EDIT

It could be an unsupported mod. Note that modded trailers (trailers with truck wheels or trailers for heavy cargo with cows) aren't supported! Check if you have unsupported trailers in your mod manager; if yes deactivate them.

all mods have been removed from the mods folder

2 hours ago, thisistheduckyouoldbandit said:

i had this exact problem,looked everywhere for an answer and couldn't find it, so i took the side panels off my pc and there was alot of dust, once i cleaned that out it worked, it just still takes a while to load up.if i bring up the task manager while it is launching it says program not responding still, but it eventually loads, also takes a few seconds to load into garage too but its working again :)  

Dust wont affect the game, trust me I'm a guy who builds computer's. ill leave it for a while and see if it launches or not.