Recordin in the Full screen mode

MReaker

Question

Hello everyone, I said to myself, that I want to record every crash and so on, but there is one problem... I have no Idea, which recording-programm I could you for this (I have action + Magix ) But the don't work in the fullscreen mode! I had been banned for reckless driving (In the past <-- my fault) and I want to ask, which programm I could use for this?! Here is a Video, what it should looks like : Thanks for every comment

12 answers to this question

Hello MRedstone :)

I will give you my advice below here with some description included;

There are plenty of neat recording/streaming softwares which you can use and is compatible with fullscreen mode and more. The program I will recommend for you is OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). OBS is maybe the most used free recording and streaming software with tons of great functions suiting almost every need. You can currently download two types of versions of OBS and that is OBS Classic and OBS Studio/Multiplatform.

First of all, here is the website where you can easily download OBS; https://obsproject.com/

I would recommend that you use OBS Studio since OBS Classic is no longer in development and Studio is the version now they work on.

With OBS Studio you can record ETS2 easily with full screen and even add some fancy effects or text in the screen if needed. So after downloading OBS Studio, head over to YouTube or whatever video sharing platform you prefer and search for tutorials. You can find tons of easy and helpful tutorials for beginners who have never used it before. And of course, there are lots of guides and discussions about OBS Classic and Studio in forums, websites, etc.

So that's my advice for something free, easy and with quality. And I also use it myself :3

If you have any questions, I will happily try to answer them :)

Thanks

if you have win10, you can use the recording function of the xbo app

if you have an nvidia gtx gpu, you can use Shadowplay

Otherwise you can also use:

Open Broadcaster Software (OBS)

XSplit (Registration required)

Fraps

Overwolf

Bandicam

plays.tv / raptr

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

You can use something like plays.tv or overwolf or any recording software really but i recommend  http://plays.tv/ as it dosent affect your fps much 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

What graphics card do you have AMD or Nvidia. 

Option 1 probably the best is plays.tv it is always recording but it doesn't save it until you hit a certain button which save the last 30 seconds of recording which you can change to more time if you want and it works with nvidia and AMD. Option 2 shadowplay for nvidia cards only I don't know much about it since I use plays.tv and I have an AMD. These are the two best recording softwares since they are less intensive than most other recording software out there.

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

8 hours ago, Leff12345 said:

Hello MRedstone :)

I will give you my advice below here with some description included;

There are plenty of neat recording/streaming softwares which you can use and is compatible with fullscreen mode and more. The program I will recommend for you is OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). OBS is maybe the most used free recording and streaming software with tons of great functions suiting almost every need. You can currently download two types of versions of OBS and that is OBS Classic and OBS Studio/Multiplatform.

First of all, here is the website where you can easily download OBS; https://obsproject.com/

I would recommend that you use OBS Studio since OBS Classic is no longer in development and Studio is the version now they work on.

With OBS Studio you can record ETS2 easily with full screen and even add some fancy effects or text in the screen if needed. So after downloading OBS Studio, head over to YouTube or whatever video sharing platform you prefer and search for tutorials. You can find tons of easy and helpful tutorials for beginners who have never used it before. And of course, there are lots of guides and discussions about OBS Classic and Studio in forums, websites, etc.

So that's my advice for something free, easy and with quality. And I also use it myself :3

If you have any questions, I will happily try to answer them :)

Thanks

IT WORKS!!! Thanks you guys, for all of your Ideas ;D