controller issue and camera rotation issue

T_Eighteen

Question

i have 2 issues

1 - i have a Logitech F310 gamepad, i have assigned "Joy Button 9" (which is my right analogue stick) to my Cruise Control, but when ever i press Joy Button 9 to activate my Cruise Control. instead of activating that, it will activate my Retarder. I have gone back and reassigned Joy Button 9 as my Cruise control but its still doing it. 

2 - my camera will constantly rotate to the right, as much as i try to get it to stop rotating, it will not stop. i unplugged all connected USB devices (excluding my headset, as for some reason, unplugging that will cause my laptop to crash) but still rotating. This issue has been happening for a while but moving my mouse left and right or my gamepad's right analogue stick usually would fix this issue, but now its doing nothing, Even pressing the "1" key doesn't solve the issue.  

Edited by T_Eighteen
forgot to add second issue

11 answers to this question

^ Since everything is up to date and it still doing it. Make sure and check your camera option in the game and make sure that any other command keys are not conflicting with anything else if it is you want to change that. Next do a test unplug the controller from the computer and play the game and see if it still doing it if not then exit. let me know and I see what i can dig up for you.

That's what happened to me before formatting my desktop...

Read this thread:

That may help you.

Try to crate a new profile and see if the problem continues.

If you have Face Track NoIR, you need to see if there is something with "Virtual Joystick" or something similar in the options of ETS2: if yes deactivate it and the problem could disappear.

Edited by Alex [ITA]

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

On 16/07/2016 at 5:11 PM, FernandoCR said:

I'd try resetting all control keys to default (there's an option for this in the settings). If the problem persists after that, try unplugging the controller, if it doesn't, then it would be clear that there's some conflict in key assignments.

did that, i also disconnected my controller. its certainly my controller as i rebooted the game without it plugged in, and i had no camera rotation. but since i set everything to default. i now cant assign stuff to my controller (except for my Joysticks). Also went through my controls and there was no control conflicts at all

Edited by T_Eighteen
forgot to add another line