A System to reduce waiting Time when Server is full

Molovo

Suggestion Name:A System to Reduce waiting Time when Server is Full

Suggestion Description:If the Server is full some players have to wait long some Players not.my Suggestion is to let the Members in who waited longer.Example:Ive waited one time over 40 Minutes to come in and other have just to wait Seconds.So in my Case if this Suggestion is Implented id have to wait like only 3-10 Minutes or something like that (Depends on how long Queue is).
Any example Images:No.

Why should it be added?:To reduce waiting Time,and to make it fair for all players because some People have Luck and some Players have to wait Minutes...

Edited by Molovo

Hi

TBH, i agree with this. It needs to be sorted. A proper server queue should be added and not a random draw out of a hat as to who gets in, because that's how it seems to me. Can end up waiting ages to join.

Also, I've said in the past, instead of messages saying "Server queue is full" it should say what place the player is in the queue.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

TBH, i agree with this. It needs to be sorted. A proper server queue should be added and not a random draw out of a hat as to who gets in, because that's how it seems to me. Can end up waiting ages to join.

Also, I've said in the past, instead of messages saying "Server queue is full" it should say what place the player is in the queue.

There is no real queue, there isnt somebody standing at first in the queue, you need to have luck, server picks players randomly.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

well i think if there are 10 player in queue then there is sorta counting down so when you join you should be 11, but i'm not sure 

There is no real queue, there isnt somebody standing at first in the queue, you need to have luck, server picks players randomly.

Then the "Server queue is full" message is pretty redundant.

well i think if there are 10 player in queue then there is sorta counting down so when you join you should be 11, but i'm not sure 

If that was the case, surely it wouldn't take over 40 minutes to sometimes join the server?

signature.png

If that was the case, surely it wouldn't take over 40 minutes to sometimes join the server?

Asked this from Kat_pw. He said that there is no queue, and its completely random who gets to join. I do have my suspicion that people with better connection to server are able to join faster. We were doing a convoy before and people from Europe (especially from UK) seemed to be able to join the server almost instantly, while players from farther away had to wait long time.

Asked this from Kat_pw. He said that there is no queue, and its completely random who gets to join. I do have my suspicion that people with better connection to server are able to join faster. We were doing a convoy before and people from Europe (especially from UK) seemed to be able to join the server almost instantly, while players from farther away had to wait long time.

So get rid of the silly "Server queue is full." message then if its BS? Also, If what you say is true about people from Europe joining faster than people further away from the continent, surely then, I should instantly join as I am in the UK?

signature.png

I have corrected the Suggestion to right format.Thanks

Not a problem.

But like said previous, EU3 is going to be added and in the busy times of the day more then 1000 people are trying to log in at the same time, this is why it takes so long, with EU3 coming this should be solved.

Now more then 3500 Players play it now and it will be more.so my Suggestionn would be usefull @TruCkDr1V3r

I admit, still keep in mind we have special convoy with 160 players+.

But, it would take some hard coding to make that players that are longer trying to get in are faster then other as there isnt a real queue.

Okay not more than 3500 there was just about that many players on tonight

We never had more then 3500 players online at the same time.

This is a great idea and is needed because one person can wait 30mins without getting in and another 2mins

uJlCBXY.jpg

Thanks to,

TruCkDr1v3rS

Okay not more than 3500 there was just about that many players on tonight

This is a great idea and is needed because one person can wait 30mins without getting in and another 2mins

I admit, still keep in mind we have special convoy with 160 players+. 

But, it would take some hard coding to make that players that are longer trying to get in are faster then other as there isnt a real queue.

Look at the post above you.

And first we should create a queue..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.