Mighty Griffin Tunning Pack and Wheel Tuning Pack DLC

DyZi0

Question

What is happening I bought DLC's: Mighty Griffin Tunning Pack and Wheel Tuning Pack. When I am in game I do not see other people "tuning" (like my friend's) but others can see mine. As well when I was loading save with this DLC (from single player) it told me that I have unsupported modification (or something like it) and it was saying those two DLC. I tried already to reinstall multiplayer.

76561198089003330.png

7 answers to this question

Man, estás respondiendo a mensajes de hace meses y ayudando muy poco. En este caso concreto, lo primero que plantea es que TIENE los DLC y respondes que necesita los DLC? Subiendo la cuenta de post para presentarte a moderador?

Man, you're answering to a lot of messages from months ago and helping very little. In this case, the first thing he says is that he HAS the DLC and you answer saying that he needs the DLC? Post-upping so you can apply for moderator?

Edited by FernandoCR

After very long time I found out what actually was happened. I had game installed twice on my computer (same with steam) on drive C and on drive D Multiplayer been installed and connected to game which been allocated on C drive but actaully DLC been installed on game on D drive. I' not sure what really happen but at least I sorted it

76561198089003330.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.