can't see any jobs.

Lkeplays

Question

16 answers to this question

Hello Luke and welcome To truckersmp. Have you tried going to a rest Area and sleeping? as this usually fixes the issue if not you need to reset your economy. Please check out this thread for more details on your issue

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

@Sir Viper Fox Please refer to my first post

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

2 minutes ago, Truckerpilot said:

Hello Luke and welcome To truckersmp. Have you tried going to a rest Area and sleeping? as this usually fixes the issue if not you need to reset your economy. Please check out this thread for more details on your issue

Could you please link me?

Thank you for replying. i am also new to MP and started one profile off line and one online, both are new profiles. after delivering 1st load {no xp and no pay} it says i was late by 36000 hrs. I then checked the job board and there was nothing there. checked offline and basiclly same on profile there too

5 minutes ago, Truckerpilot said:

Could you please link me?

Thanks for the help! i got my economy to work! Thx

You Are welcome happy trucking and enjoy the rest of your night

Best Regards

Truckerpilot

TruckerPilot

In some cases you have to sleep more than once in order to get it working. Also going from MP to SP will also affect this. Where as SP your time pauses when your not in game MP the time keeps going which would also explain why your job would show late as if you started a Job in SP and lets say its tuesday 2:15 and then you go to MP the time could be Friday 13:00

TruckerPilot

Just sleep and all you jobs should re-appear and you shouldn't have much of an issue if you did the eco reset only way you may is if you go to SP and back to MP :)  

TruckerPilot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.