Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

The game isn't opening

rtucker913

Question

I want to play Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer. But when I open the game, the game isn't actually opening. Steam says that the game is already open, but I can't actually get access into the game. I don't understand and I want help. ETS2SP works fine though.

9 answers to this question

Are there any error messages coming up when you attempt to load up? If not, go Ctrl+alt+delete and start task manager. Double check that Euro Truck isn't open.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

10 minutes ago, subtlegta said:

Please make sure your game was installed correctly, with files in the suitable location.

Everything is where it's supposed to be, and the game is running for sure. But it isn't actually playing. The first time I opened it it worked ok but now it's not opening at all.

TeamViewer is a remote access program that allows users to control/view your desktop over the Internet. http://teamviewer.com It is safe, and you can disconnect at any time.

Anyway, which Operating System are you running? From what you described it sounds like an issue I saw recently that was resolved by installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1. Have you tried that?

Waiting for your response...

4 hours ago, Digi7al said:

TeamViewer is a remote access program that allows users to control/view your desktop over the Internet. http://teamviewer.com It is safe, and you can disconnect at any time.

Anyway, which Operating System are you running? From what you described it sounds like an issue I saw recently that was resolved by installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1. Have you tried that?

Waiting for your response...

Responded. I believe I do have Service Pack 1. I also use Windows 7.