Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cannot Recognise my Profile

RaiDeN.

Question

Hey Truckers,

For some reason ETS2 Mp cant recognise my profile. When I log in, it needs me to create a new profile. My profilerecently disappeared due to some bugs and I had to create a new account. The non mp ETS2 can recognise my profile so I dont know why ETS2 Mp cant recognise my profile. Solutions plz?

4 answers to this question

Try installing another profile, for example a custom profile. If that doesn't show up on MP either, try reinstalling the mod and then the game if all else fails.

- Did you use save editing ? If you make save editing and you miss even one single letter , the profile will become unusable and it will either reset to 0 or just remove the profile completely.

- You might also be using the wrong ETS2 shortcut which leads to the multiplayer mod not recognizing your profile , verify that the installation was made in the same directory as where you installed MP.

- Download a game save from any of the mods website such as http://www.ets2mods.org/tag/savegame or whichever you prefer and try to use it in Multiplayer , if that works there is an issue with the old profile , if it doesnt work then sadly i'm out of ideas.