game crash on fairys and abort jobs ( ETS2 )

grandpamara@twitch

Question

17 answers to this question

Hello,  sorry that your having this problem however, try this for me and tell me the results thanks :)

Hello everyone,  as you all may know that when playing ETSMP, some players are experiencing lengthy freezes while others are simply crashing. I myself never really played ETSMP for that reason.  After recently joining the support team and helping countless other players on this very issue and solving them,  I thought to share the steps on how to possibly fix this. 

Please note that this is no guaranteed fix but has a high success rate. 

1. If your Game is freezing for a long period it is because the mod Is attempting to its game time with the core game time. (SP & MP times are quite different)!
  2. Go in company manager (this may be a pain) and fire all of your drivers first. 
  3. Save your progress then completely close the game
  4. Go into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folders and select/highlight the your last profile (look at last modified) then with it highlighted hit the delete button.  (Again I know it could be a pain)

Launch ets2mp and once at the profile section create a new profile. 

please note: the reason for this process is because if your game never catches up or just crashes,  it is more then likely that your profile somehow has gotten corrupt hense will not recover unless it's completely removed. 

Please let me know if this helps,  thanks!

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

Thx all for all support i have fix it but its working fine again i mixed a friends profile with my and now it works 

On 2016-07-09 at 1:16 PM, marabou said:

(on ETS2) my game crashes when i want to abort a job or taking any fairys in the game .. someone know why .. i have reinstall the game dosent work. and no mods either .. thx for the help

Does this happen on single player or on mp? If it happens on single then try multi, if it happens on multi then try single

Edited by Puncake

Just now, SupaDupaK said:

^Maybe try deleting everything of ets2 inlcuding documents folder except from profile and music etc... that you want to keep and then reinstall it hopefully that should fix the issue it did for me!

i have done that ... dosent work . but i can try it again to make sure ..