Going speed limit but looks like im going less than i am

Serenity Aqua

Question

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, DiegoLBC1 said:

Three possibilities:

1- You have activated the "Speed Limit" in your game settings.
2- You is making a delivery cargo by World Of Truck (with Speed Limit automatic)
3- You are playing on Simulated Server (with Speed Limit automatic)

Verify these options.

My speed limiter is off. i only on eu2 and eu1 and world of trucks has never affected it before

@Max - Professional Trucker, There will only be "speed limit" in the city if Speed Limiter is activated. If you don't enable the Speed Limiter are possible to go up to 120Km/h on town (unless you find a pole or a wall).

@bananasiam24,If you play in the EU2, without Speed Limiter and make a standard delivery, the velocity isn't affected.

However, delivery a cargo of external contract by World Of Truck gives a Speed Limiter automatically, even without enable Speed Limiter in game settings and playing at EU2.

76561198274653564.png

4 hours ago, DiegoLBC1 said:

@Max - Professional Trucker, There will only be "speed limit" in the city if Speed Limiter is activated. If you don't enable the Speed Limiter are possible to go up to 120Km/h on town (unless you find a pole or a wall).

@bananasiam24,If you play in the EU2, without Speed Limiter and make a standard delivery, the velocity isn't affected.

However, delivery a cargo of external contract by World Of Truck gives a Speed Limiter automatically, even without enable Speed Limiter in game settings and playing at EU2.

That i understand but when im doing 55 my game shows me going 55 but the game looks like its going slower