Connection Issues

Cbrady40 [G29]

So as of around yesterday or so I have been getting the message Connection to the server has been broken. Restart game to reconnect at random intervals.

But prior to it my ping is stable and I am not being kicked for high ping. I also check the servers every time this happens and they are not crashing. I am aware of the server issues after the update, but the only ones I have heard of (and experienced once)  was full server crashes. The behavior the game does before it disconnects me is similar (trucks and cars freeze but wheels and engine sounds still go) but after it disconnects me all servers are up with no player loss.

One thing I did notice though today was in Paris when it happened, before the event the player count was at 35 near me and after I got back on it was 15-20. Is there a chance that I am not the only one having this problem?

it could be that it took too long to respond and the connection was broken or your internet is too slow or like 600ms ping kick but it was way higher like 1000ms and it just died maybe that is the reason also here's a tip to stop that if you use WiFi Or WLAN get an Ethernet cable it solved all of my internet issuesif it is windows 10 or 8 then maybe your WiFi or Ethernet adapter cuts off it is a known issue but it doesn't happen to me so i am safe for now just install latest drivers and or get Ethernet unless you have it already and it'l be fine hopefully ;)

vkdg7t.jpgbanner

• 2 weeks later...

Archived