High ping but i have good internet

Rom_Knight

Question

Ok this time i have a ping problem again and this time is exactly pretty important than my old one. Ok everything started when i leave Vodafone and i go into Cosmote (internet) and exactly Cosmote its one of the best iternets in Greece. After i join the internet and wi-fi, i tried join ETS2MP server EU#2 but i had almost 1200ms ping. I confused so much because it can't be true a very fast internet had this problem... i test the speedrun it was said i had 1200ms Download speed 0.27mbs, and upload speed 0,04mbs. But i exactly confused when i try another computer, i go to speedrun.net and tested. Well here is the most confusing thing, Ping said it was about 32ms, Download Speed 2,34mbs and Upload Speed 0,27mbs. It can't be truth that my internet in my laptop is so slow, and the other one is pretty fast. Can you guys help me how to fix it, because its pretty confusing. 

76561198179965755.png5588428238.png

4 answers to this question