Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No jobs Available

spevit

Question

Hi,

Once again I have the issue that I have no jobs available on ETS 2 MP. I stopped a while with this game and started playing it again since a couple of days, but now I haven't any jobs worldwide of via a specific city.

The only way I can do jobs (cargo freight), is driving without trailer, in a specific city to a local cargo company which is quite annoying.

Things I've tried to solve this issue:
- Re-downloading en re-installing the MOD multiple times

- Sleeping

- Going to service center with and without trailer

- Trying different servers (occurs in all of them)

- Performing economy reset multiple times.

The economy reset works temporarily. The next (real-life) day I sign back in, I have to perform the economy reset once again.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance.

11 answers to this question

This is normal behaviour since time on the servers keeps going forward while you are logged out. As soon as you log back in your game will update with the time on the server.

Because jobs only have a limited time to accept they will expire when your game syncs with the server.

As soon as you sleep or service call your game will generate new jobs.

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

Good morning,

Once you change the economy reset, do you change it back again to the 0/the number it was before? or do you just leave it as it is?

Does the economy go wierd in single player for you aswell or just in MP?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Prime said:

Hi Prime,

Thanks for your fast response!

That's the case, it doesn't work like I mentioned above. What you've written, I found on multiple places here, but it doesn't work for me. The only thing that works for me is to perform a daily economy reset which I'm not planning to perform every day.

Hi RhysH,

I perform a full economy reset, which means I switch it back to 0.

I don't play SP, so I can't tell.

But if it go weird or not, my brother does not have the issue. We play the same jobs on the same, but I have to perform a daily economy reset. Why???

Hello,  the best possible solution to do external contracts through the world of trucks. You can join here https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/join.php if you don't have an account or if you do go here https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/change_account.php to connect your games through steam. This is highly recommended as the freight market is constantly changing and in hight demand hense the reason it's an issue with finding loads.  

Hope this helps. 

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

Hi Littlefoot,

I appreciate you reply, but this has nothing to do with my issue that I have.

I just want my freight market get back to work without signing up for everything. But like I stated in my previous post: "How is it possible that my brother does not have this issue?".

Is there no solution or workaround to fix this?

Hi RhysH,

No, I haven't tried a new profile, but if you'd like I can test it with a new profile.

If you want more information, you'll need to tell me what kind of information. Could be usefull.

I'll let you know the outcome of a new profile.

Hello @spevit please try this and let us know if this helps,  thanks. 

This is a Short Guide to show you all the solutions in order to fix your economy and get new jobs:

a)You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)

b)You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)

c)You should teleport to another garage

d)Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list / freight market and return you to your home garage.

Below there are two examples of how to do it:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles or  and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

How to reset game economy using the in game console:

1. Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad
3. Look for uset g_developer "0"
4. Look for uset g_console "0"
5. Change the "0" to a "1"
6. Save the file (NOT save as)
7. Load your game and profile
8. Press ` key
9. Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
10. Save your game and exit
11. Reload the game and your recent saved profile
12. Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
13. Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
14. Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
15. You should now get the "Game change detected" message
16. Your economy should now be reset

Please notice that all these fixes are temporary

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.