Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

help with gliches

ThreePistons

Question

I was passing a slow player in a tunnel when suddenly i gliched backwards as if i had hit him (the server had been a bit laggy) and i got stuck in the tunnel ceiling. After i had stopped gliching my newly repaired truck had taken 61 damage!!! i really want some help with this problem. ThreePistons

6 answers to this question

I believe that the TruckersMP team cannot do anything with this problem. Lag is down to a users internet speed, therefore meaning that if they lag, you will get the damage from it. To avoid this, I would change lanes or stay at least 100 meters away from the laggy person in front. 

• Upvote 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

There is nothing the TruckersMP team can do, the servers are optimised for everyone (all around the world). The best thing you can do is connect to the closest server to where you live, try and plug your computer into your wifi (lan) so you optimise your wifi connection, and hope you get a good solid connection to the server.

stay back from the truck in front.. and i always change lane when i see a laggy truck 

a2b.png   speed.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ2IbkACMIbXZA_1Bw3HYA