Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What do you use for ets2/ats?

SgtBreadStick

What do you use for ets2/ats?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use a wheel/pedals or controller or a keyboard?

• Wheel/Pedals
    • Gamepad/Controller
    • Keyboard And Mouse

Im using the Driving Force GT with Pedals.. 

for some keys the keyboard too :)

I´m thinking bout buying a truck wheel and modify the driving force gt :D

$769Total account value | $354Total cost with sales |10Steam level | $20.23Average price | $15.31Average price per hour

38Games owned  | 667.5hHours on record | 29.0hAverage playtime |15Games not played | 39%Games not played

At first I used KB/M. Eventually in around January I moved on to Xbox 360 controller.

Now 2 weeks ago I just got a Thrustmaster T80 wheel with pedals. It's not a Logitech G29 or anything but its good as a wheel, no shifter but I prefer auto over manual anyway. Pretty much any wheel will give you a better experience than keyboard.

I've been using keyboard and mouse since the day ETS2 was released and then moved onto to use the same in ATS when that was released. Although, I was really close to buying a G29 at one point earlier this year but I just couldn't get over the fact of how ugly it looks with all of the PS4 buttons (in my opinion) instead of the clean look that the G27 had, and not to mention that atleast from what I know, it's not as widely supported as the G27 is. I was going to buy a G27 before I thought about buying the G29 but I couldn't find a brand new copy of the G27 as every store that had sold them earlier had stop selling them some months before. And because I wasn't interested in getting a used wheel, I just gave up on the whole steering wheel thing and went back to keyboard and mouse :P

y1u9Gtd.jpg

Archived