• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Support, Translator, Add-On and Social Media Team Recruitment   02/27/18

Support Recruitment:   Add-On Team Recruitment:   Translator Recruitment:   Social Media Team Recruitment:  
    • Anriandor

Leaving Proper Feedback   04/30/18

Properly Giving Feedback To Suggestions   Recently, many people leave feedback along the lines of "Good suggestion" or "+1 Good idea". This is not useful and actually just counts as spamming. If you want to support the topic's idea, use the reputation function and upvote the post.   If you want to say something else, add valuable feedback stating why it is a good idea or what could be improved. If you are not going to post something useful, then your reply will necessarily be removed by a moderator because it does not follow the forum rules.   Thanks for your understanding.
[ALB] SMAviator

Multi-coloured tags (in game)

+1 I liked the idea and support your suggestion, it would be good for you to make multi-colored playertags.

People like to say: Ah, but people can copy the TGM, GM, GML tags ... it's just the people they find reporting and the GMs ban, even because this is in the rules that is not allowed.

I actually think this is a pretty good idea. I wonder how you would implement it though.

Maybe do something like: <R,G,B>, could work. The limit of characters you can use in your tag would have to increase though.

Overall +1.

+1 If this can be done without too many issues then it would be great :) Ex Assassin is red and always in my tag but sometimes I put other stuff in the 2nd part of my tag so would be nice to have it a different colour :) 

Yes the idea is nice but when people drive with a rainbow tag, it really disturbs in the night phase when you drive and in front of you is a rainbow taged truck. It would be nice if players could only add one colour so only two colours in the tag

Regards 

Performanze 

On Tue Jul 05 2016 at 4:40 PM, [ALB] SMAviator said:

Admins should then get another special ability with tags. Like glittery for example

Od course but admin(Game Moderators and next staff ,have red name in game when they are loging ;) As .. for example Community Manager , Support manager And more