Multi-coloured tags (in game)

+1 I liked the idea and support your suggestion, it would be good for you to make multi-colored playertags.

People like to say: Ah, but people can copy the TGM, GM, GML tags ... it's just the people they find reporting and the GMs ban, even because this is in the rules that is not allowed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On Tue Jul 05 2016 at 4:40 PM, [ALB] SMAviator said:

Admins should then get another special ability with tags. Like glittery for example

Od course but admin(Game Moderators and next staff ,have red name in game when they are loging ;) As .. for example Community Manager , Support manager And more

• 2 weeks later...
On 9.3.2018 at 4:02 PM, Speedy_TMP said:

I personally do not think having multi-coloured TAGS would be good, it would just look messy and confusing, especially when trying to figure out who is who. -1

You can say the same to many player's tuned truck. Everyone has to decide himself, what his preferences are. I like the suggestion and i agree that player names should stay white, except the GM's names of course.

+1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

not a bad idea  :mlg_doge: +1

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

On 05/07/2016 at 11:35 AM, [ALB] SMAviator said:

Suggestion Name: Multi-coloured titles
Suggestion Description: Players should be able to change their tag so that it can have two or more colours. I think it would look really cool and would be a nice touch to the mod.
Any example images: I can provide a text example. My tag is Aviator Logistics which is my VTC. The two colours of my VTC are orange and green but I can only use green or orange for the entire tag.
Why should it be added?: It would be a nice, little add-on to the tag colouring system and could be useful in a way to people like me who want more colours to represent the company's colour scheme. It can also be used to show your country of origin eg. R(White) U(Blue) S(Red) to make a multicoloured "RUS"

+1 I liked the idea and support your suggestion, it would be good for you to make multi-colored playertags.

It would be interesting to put separate icons instead of our steam photos. Could they use the same World of Trucks profile picture, maybe?