Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2-Lag problem

geekygrubb

Question

Hey, I bought ETS2 to play multiplayer, but other players got so much lag.

It don't think that they have it too, because nobody likes to play it with this lag.

So you can see in the video below, don't I have lag.

When I play on the account that drives for me, the can see me lagging like this too.

Please help me.

12 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, Chris_O_T said:

Hi,

there can be many problems.

The first is: you have ping fluctuations?

The second: the other players can have ping fluctuations?

Or the third: there is still a problem with lags at the moment :)

Regards Chris

Hi crhis, thanks for answering.

My ping is around the 30-40, but when I look at the screen of the truck that drives for me, is my ping round the 200 or higher.

If other players have ping fluctuations, must have everyone it, because everybody does have that lag.

29 minutes ago, subtlegta said:

@geekygrubb can you tell us how much ping you got on the EU servers???  

There's a lag problem for the last TruckersMP update, but it should be fixed by the latest TruckersMP update.

My ping is on my screen 30-40, but on the screen from my friend that drives for me it is 200-250

Edited by Trucking Australia
Merged Posts

48 minutes ago, subtlegta said:

@geekygrubb can you tell us how much ping you got on the EU servers???  

There's a lag problem for the last TruckersMP update, but it should be fixed by the latest TruckersMP update.

I think it is not fixed by the update.

Before the update it was all good, but after the update I see al the players getting crazy of the lag.

26 minutes ago, Zebulink{aus} said:

Other than ping, the issue could be caused by the rendering speed of your computers graphics, via memory or processor power.

my computer is a i7, graphics intel hd 3000, memory 6,00 GB. I don't know where to find the rendering speed, but my pc should be good enough to play this game.

1 hour ago, subtlegta said:

another thing that can solve the problem is to lower the graphic settings of your PC.The graphic may not be very good if you do that, but this can surely improve your gaming quality.

I will try that when my friend is home, so we can test it.