Delivery time desync? Now there's no jobs

The Scrubtudse

Question

I just experienced taking a quick job that's going to expire in 11 hours or so, and when I'm ready to drive, the info says "Delivery in 0 minutes". I didn't wanted to lose money by cancelling it, so I delivered it anyway. It should have been delivered THREE DAYS prior to my arrival...! Of course I got no money from it, and afterwards, there were no quick jobs at all. I had to revert to an auto-saved game and try again, and in the list, it said "week 1, week 1, [...] week 219, week 219(???)". I loaded the newest from week 1, as week 219 is clearly bugged (I have played with this profile for two days), took a quick job, and exactly the same thing happened! I just updated to the newest client 21001 before playing today - is it buggy or something?

20160705102126_1.jpg

5 answers to this question

Not a bug, moved to help.

This is because of any of the 2 reasons stated below:

1) You would have picked up your load in single player and switched to MP, making the time advance significantly because MP is much further head in time than your single player profile.

Or

2) You have logged out in MP without dropping off your load and then logged back in at a later time, but because MP time doesn't stop, the time on your load expired.

Either way this is the reason why your load was late.

• Upvote 2

In adition to the above, to get jobs again you can do the following:

• Sleep
  • Service call (F7)

More advanced (on your own risk):

• While spawned in truck, open console
  • type g_force_economy_reset 1
  • go back to profiles
  • select your profie again
  • If message saying "game change detected, you've been teleported back to your home garage without any cost"
    • Job market has been reset
    • open console
    • type g_force_economy_reset 0
  • Else: repeat untill successful or open SP and set g_force_economy_reset 1 (should work instantly after going back to profile selection and selecting your profile again
  • Upvote 2

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

8 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

Not a bug, moved to help.

This is because of any of the 2 reasons stated below:

1) You would have picked up your load in single player and switched to MP, making the time advance significantly because MP is much further head in time than your single player profile.

Or

2) You have logged out in MP without dropping off your load and then logged back in at a later time, but because MP time doesn't stop, the time on your load expired.

Either way this is the reason why your load was late.

1) No. I have never mixed SP and MP, and always finish what I have to do, before quitting or switching.

2 ) Nope, see no. 1. It was a completely fresh start, and I drove it in one go. And why did the map say that it expired in like 11 hours, and immediately after loading, it was 3 days late? It doesn't make any sense, and is indeed a bug!

EDIT: Hmm, I think my profile was messed up somehow. I created another and started from scratch. But same thing happened over and over again - no quick jobs. And I can't sleep as I don't have my own truck yet, but I tried force_economy_reset=1 in the config, and it seems to work by now. I'm quite new to this, and don't know all the quirks yet :) But a quick question: Will saving my game manually after playing be an issue sync-wise (and mess up the profile again), or should I just continue the last auto-saved one when starting the game?

Just continuing from your last auto save should be fine. Just make sure that you have set your force_economy_reset back to 0 before you enter into your game next otherwise your game will reset you back to your garage. 

• Upvote 1