developer and console both automatically set to 0

mw3_587786

Question

I'm trying to force reset the economy, but when I try, the console doesn't work because it turns off developer mode and the console automatically. Both ets2mp and the offline one do it. Any suggestions? I basically have no way to get jobs right now.

3 answers to this question

If the Console doesn't work ingame, go to your Documents>EuroTruckSimulator2>Profiles then select your most recently played profile (look at the Date Modified column) once in that folder, find the Config file, double click that, it should open a note pad, look for the line Force_Economy_Reset   0. Change the 0 to 1, save the file, then enter Singleplayer. once loaded up and in that profile, you should get a message saying that your truck has been moved etc etc, just OK that, now you should have jobs in the market. Now, back out of the game, go back to the Config File and return the Economy Reset back to 0.

Alternatively you can simply either sleep, Fast Travel or F7+Enter in Multiplayer, that sometimes will update the Job Market without the need of Console Commands.

17 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

If the Console doesn't work ingame, go to your Documents>EuroTruckSimulator2>Profiles then select your most recently played profile (look at the Date Modified column) once in that folder, find the Config file, double click that, it should open a note pad, look for the line Force_Economy_Reset   0. Change the 0 to 1, save the file, then enter Singleplayer. once loaded up and in that profile, you should get a message saying that your truck has been moved etc etc, just OK that, now you should have jobs in the market. Now, back out of the game, go back to the Config File and return the Economy Reset back to 0.

Alternatively you can simply either sleep, Fast Travel or F7+Enter in Multiplayer, that sometimes will update the Job Market without the need of Console Commands.

I tried that too, but I switched computers and don't have a truck. I also tried to do it in the config, but it automatically deleted it. ugh