Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Scania Sound

.StεvƐ.

yes there is a console command and config setting for this.

in you profile is a config file inside there you'll find: uset s_interior_volume "1.0"

i think this s_interior_volume can also be used in console.. just give it a try and set it to 1.5 or 2.0

sadly this setting doesnt have a slider in-game.. would be so much easyer.

also you may want to use a search engine (google, duckduckgo etc) and search for euro truck simulator 2 interior volume or euro truck simulator 2 interior engine volume.

have a nice drive.

sysp-73354.png

6 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

yes there is a console command and config setting for this.

in you profile is a config file inside there you'll find: uset s_interior_volume "1.0"

i think this s_interior_volume can also be used in console.. just give it a try and set it to 1.5 or 2.0

sadly this setting doesnt have a slider in-game.. would be so much easyer.

also you may want to use a search engine (google, duckduckgo etc) and search for euro truck simulator 2 interior volume or euro truck simulator 2 interior engine volume.

have a nice drive.

that's what I tried before coming here, but for me, the Scanias in particular are too quiet, even with the Console command up to 3.5 (which makes all the other trucks extremely loud).

I was an admin before and they were legal until the day I left the team..

There's no rules against plugins (unless, you cause game crashes, or break any other rule).

Would be good if an admin could confirm it though as rules have kind of changed in the last two months.. :P

PbF4Qgv.png
Retired Team Member
// Report // Ban appeal // Ingame rules // Support //

• 2 weeks later...

Archived