How to take of speed limiter

cropi

I have one question. How I can take off speed limiter on multiplayer??? When I go without trailer I can go faster than 90km/h, but when I accept trialer my max speed is 90km/h. I play on EU2 and I see guys overtaking my when im going 90km/h.

Sorry for my English :/

2 hours ago, cropi said:

I have one question. How I can take off speed limiter on multiplayer??? When I go without trailer I can go faster than 90km/h, but when I accept trialer my max speed is 90km/h. I play on EU2 and I see guys overtaking my when im going 90km/h.

Sorry for my English :/

It could be one of three things:

1) You're not playing on EU 2 (no speed limiter)

2) Your speed limiter is checked in your Gameplay settings

3) You're doing External Contracts (as MUTLOB stated above)

knepgi-5.png

yeah but for some reason since the last update of mp external contracts are stuck at 55mph they used to be 65 and still are in singleplayer, dont know what happened but its rather annoying.

r3cmOJYUGLr0jm36BbA54SsvVVg8f5sYKDtyk0l-

Twitch - - -Twitter

"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!"

On 7/5/2016 at 2:51 AM, wolfrunner86 said:

yeah but for some reason since the last update of mp external contracts are stuck at 55mph they used to be 65 and still are in singleplayer, dont know what happened but its rather annoying.

55mph = 90 kph (roughly) so that's why it was reduced, to match the speed of ETS2 on ATS. 

13 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

55mph = 90 kph (roughly) so that's why it was reduced, to match the speed of ETS2 on ATS. 

well b4 the update they were the same roughly 110kph 65mph so what do you mean by matched ets, its just lowered both of them

r3cmOJYUGLr0jm36BbA54SsvVVg8f5sYKDtyk0l-

Twitch - - -Twitter

"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived