Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ping Issues. (0.2.1.0.0 Patch)

Nik2905

Question

Hello,

I know many people have posted about this, but this is in relation to the new patch (as title says)

I am in Australia and I always play on Europe 2 with my Girlfriend and my Brother and usually we get a steady 350ms ping, max 380-390ms. But since the update, it ranges from 350-420ms ping (Not a HUGE difference, but still a difference). So my question is, could this possibly be because of the update? Now it isn't unplayable, but it is definitely more noticeable then before the update.

7 answers to this question

It's not a bug. It seems to happen with quite a few people in every new update that is released. It should settle down hopefully as time goes by. Also, maybe try restarting your router to freshen things up a bit.

Its happening to me too, it sometimes jumps from 45 ms to 100-200...

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

I am pretty sure that this is a result of the new DLC coming out. It does affect the servers performance with 2300 people playing on it at times, making everyone's' connection just a little bit worse. We were experiencing a lot of lag especially at rotterdam. They are working on fixing these bugs right now, try to give them a while to sort it out, they have enough people reporting lag on these forums, xD. I hope this helped and have a great summer!