Sign in to follow this  
Nik2905

Ping Issues. (0.2.1.0.0 Patch)

Question

Hello,

I know many people have posted about this, but this is in relation to the new patch (as title says)

I am in Australia and I always play on Europe 2 with my Girlfriend and my Brother and usually we get a steady 350ms ping, max 380-390ms. But since the update, it ranges from 350-420ms ping (Not a HUGE difference, but still a difference). So my question is, could this possibly be because of the update? Now it isn't unplayable, but it is definitely more noticeable then before the update.

7 answers to this question

I am pretty sure that this is a result of the new DLC coming out. It does affect the servers performance with 2300 people playing on it at times, making everyone's' connection just a little bit worse. We were experiencing a lot of lag especially at rotterdam. They are working on fixing these bugs right now, try to give them a while to sort it out, they have enough people reporting lag on these forums, xD. I hope this helped and have a great summer!

Well thanks guys for all the responses, comfort to know I am not the only one noticing a change. Like I said, the lag is not unbearable but it is definitely worse then it was, but again not too bad.

Safe Trucking guys! :D