0.2.1.0.0 has been released.

mwl4

1 hour ago, Renetjuhhh123 said:

I think it's time for another update. I can be wrong, but I thought the high pings already were fixed? And still they're high!

Ping in most cases can't be fixed. It's the location of the server which causes the low or high ping you get (the closer the server, the lower the ping) and keep in mind that servers do cost money!

And ping spikes are normally caused by your own end, nothing people at TruckersMP can do about it. Sometimes it happens (happens to me with Aussie internet sometimes lol...), just gotta put up with it :P 

^That's possible, but it is a problem if I want to overtake someone who is driving really slow. I've got a good internet connection and still I've got a high ping.

Edited by Titanic4
Please use ^ instead of quoting the post above.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

1 minute ago, Renetjuhhh123 said:

That's possible, but it is a problem if I want to overtake someone who is driving really slow. I've got a good internet connection and still I've got a high ping.

If you want to avoid lag as much as possible, choose a server with less population and/or one which is closest to your physical location. And always leave approx 100m when overtaking, to allow for lag :)

Regards to the above 

Ghost mode is that when you spawn in the game you'r truck will be unable to crash into someone for a few seconds, this prevents accidents due to people spawning in the middle of the road.  

• Upvote 1

I took a pill in ibiza