0.2.1.0.0 has been released.

mwl4

17 hours ago, Digi7al said:

You should not get that error with the new Scania DLC. If you're having errors, crashes etc. feel free to contact http://support.truckersmp.com or create a Help topic.

as long as it crashes several times i dont mind but if it happens often i will do that thanks :D 

For once someone spawned at the front of my truck suddenly, and maybe it's because of the old update, so the ghost mode didn't work and i got lots of damage.The NCZ trolls and spawning on the roads are common accidents in-game, so that's why we have the ghost mode here, even though this isn't perfect, but at least this ghost mode can minimize so some of the accidents. 

15 hours ago, subtlegta said:

For once someone spawned at the front of my truck suddenly, and maybe it's because of the old update, so the ghost mode didn't work and i got lots of damage.The NCZ trolls and spawning on the roads are common accidents in-game, so that's why we have the ghost mode here, even though this isn't perfect, but at least this ghost mode can minimize so some of the accidents. 

iv had the same problem but at the Scandinavian ports the ghost mode works no problems 

so most of the times it dont work 

16 hours ago, [RUS]goshawk2015 said:

only can agree that its annoying and cost a lot of damage... :( 

i think it should be a bannable thing especially if you have a world of trucks contract and you cant load an auto save and things go back to ok with them jobs

2 hours ago, chipmunk179 said:

i think it should be a bannable thing especially if you have a world of trucks contract and you cant load an auto save and things go back to ok with them jobs

its really annoying just imagine: you drive with 120km/h on the Highway and suddenly someone spawns in front of you = Useless Damage... :( if you get spawned on the side of the Highway = oke no one gets damaged :P 

On 7/12/2016 at 9:17 PM, tattytate said:

Did see another post about that mate admin are looking in to it . That's all I know 

oh thx, didn't saw it :D there hasn't been night at least 3 hours :D

thx for resolving time syncronization problem, and suddenly comes night or early morning would say :D thumbup

• Upvote 1