0.2.1.0.0 has been released.

mwl4

On 5.7.2016 at 4:55 AM, Mariio said:

With this update I do not have problems of FPS with the flags.

with this update my FPS is quite normal! thanks for the update! i really love it to drive in rotterdam without lags :P 

i would suggest that everyone buys the part dlcs (mighty griffin, wheel tuning). That way the missing part problem would be fixed.

its only 5,99 euro, should be no problem at all for everyone. Every Child/Teen these days has pocket money right?!?

6 euros should be a reason to be killd by ones parents really!

or let someone gift it to you.

• Upvote 1

sysp-73354.png

Hello ETS2 world. I am happy to see, the ETS 2 Multiplayer modders works so hard, and all of this, without any payments, respect.

A have a question, with the new update, maybe I do something wrong, or this is my mistike, but I can't see the new Mighty DLC in the game. Yes, i have paid the DLC, and the temporary 1_24 version in use. I tried to reinstall the whole game, and the Mighty DLS disabled and enabled at the steam, but its not work.

Any Idea?

Regardless:

Adam

More updates more fun

I would like to thanks the dev team for it

Well done guys

Edited by Azyer
Merged three posts into one.

13 hours ago, ArcticYuki said:

since the update for multiplayer me and my friends game keeps crashing

my game also crashes several times especially in Rotterdam Europoort! :( i have no idea why.... sad :( 

people that are getting lag try removing ets2 mp from your pc and do a fresh install .. i went from 30 fps to 60 even when i was streaming it might work for ya

On 07.07.2016 at 10:33 AM, [RUS]goshawk2015 said:

my game also crashes several times especially in Rotterdam Europoort! :( i have no idea why.... sad :( 

might your pc cant handel the lag and crashes the game 

Edited by Memduh Basgan
Posts merged.

a2b.png   speed.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ2IbkACMIbXZA_1Bw3HYA                                                                                                                        

1 hour ago, scot121 said:

might your pc cant handel the lag and crashes the game 

my pc is a gaming pc so i doubt that it might be the reason for the crashes... like i said its only several times but even then its annoying because if i turn back to the game i get spawned somewhere in the middle of the road and i wont crash anyone... :( 

Just now, Sky1 said:

Mighty Griffin DLC looks really weird to people who dont have it,i crashed few times in those trucks at night bcs i cant see their rear lights

I have a problem . ETS 2 is updated to version 1.24.3.2, and multiplayer support only version 1.24.2.2, as a return to the correct version

8 minutes ago, TLion6777 said:

I have a problem . ETS 2 is updated to version 1.24.3.2, and multiplayer support only version 1.24.2.2, as a return to the correct version

I´ve the same Versions but i haven´t a problem. It´s all ok.

I Use in Steam the beta Version " temporary_1_24 - 1.24..x for incompatible mods" and i´ve no problems in MP.

^^ @saeed kamali and @Max - Professional Trucker: Search in the topic, already answered. 

Therefore, isn't "  just activated when a person is lagging". Ok?

On 05/07/2016 at 4:46 PM, scarface0359 said:

For those asking, "Ghost Mode" is a system that prevents you from colliding with other players for a couple of seconds when you spawn in a collission zone. So it creates a small temporary NCZ.

76561198274653564.png

On 7.7.2016 at 11:41 PM, Max - Professional Trucker said:

Ghost mode is just activated when a person is lagging, Meaning you can pass through the them, Like you would do in a delivery area or at a dock.

isnt it always activated?! i thought its to enter/exit the service station,.... etc faster isnt it? Because you always have to wait few minutes to be able to enter/exit the garage, service, .... etc!