Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.0.0 has been released.

mwl4

thanks guys :)

a2b.png   speed.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ2IbkACMIbXZA_1Bw3HYA                                                                                                                        

1 hour ago, AutoRave said:

DLC solution is quite rubbish, its not managed good. All players should have the DLC's so everyone can see it, all i see is missing truck parts.... So, if we all have them, but only those who pay, get access, simple. And this way everyone can see everyones truck / load, emply trailers....not cool either. Its just plain old stupid.
Plus, since this update, cant connect to any ATS server just the EU1 the other 2 are online, but it doesnt connect, its all offline in the server, and the server is not even close to full. Dissapointed big time, as i dont have much time to play, but when i want, nothing works X( Yesterday it was fine....

The only way it could be kinda fixed is creating custom assets for those parts. A look-a-like part that would act like a fallback if you don't have the DLC. Atleast create a fallback just for the rear lights since they are really needed.

PinKPanther1020.png

Well, in some games everyone has the DLC, just to prevent this problem, and lack of object/skin. You get it, its in the game, just you dont have any acces, but your game can use it to project other peoples DLC so you dont see missing content.  Is this so difficult to make cause it doest sound rocket sience.As DLC's mess up this game a bit :(. Now the servers are back, thanks for that! A good simple restart does magic sometimes :D.

• Upvote 1

^As far as I know, SCS would have no issues with this implementation. As long as they don't let people who don't have it access it, it should be fine.

Or they could put the DLC files inside the game by default - just not let you use them, which would be an even better method.

Edited by FirestarteR93
Removed quote from the post above
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the update, but i am having huge issues with it, for some reason every time i try changing trucks, towing them and doing this kind of stuff, makes my computer completly crash, i mean the game just freezes not even CTRL+ALT+DEL helps, then just completly black screen, then the only thing i can do is to restart my computer, any ideas how to fix this? I'm on Windows 10 x64, tried changing game profiles, doesn't help.

Edited by Edvinas
  • Upvote 1

there seems to be a ping rate issue like me i get normally 162 - 165 but since last night i get from 145 to 3078 and my new normal it 276 and i have the best internet in Canada so its not my connection 

i find the game nearly unplayable due to the unsueally high ping rate and its not just to me most of the players iv seen on the game have the ping of over 100 its hard to find someone who has a low ping today

and fps seems a bit off too in the Rotterdam aria now i can get 2 - 8 and i normally got around 13 fps and sometimes drops too still

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Edvinas said:

Thanks for the update, but i am having huge issues with it, for some reason every time i try changing trucks, towing them and doing this kind of stuff, makes my computer completly crash, i mean the game just freezes not even CTRL+ALT+DEL helps, then just completly black screen, then the only thing i can do is to restart my computer, any ideas how to fix this? I'm on Windows 10 x64, tried changing game profiles, doesn't help.

Same issue here dude i had to reboot my pc completely after the black screen , it was completely blocked and there was nothing to do

Also i'm at 142 ms while i was at 20 ms before the update (?)

^ sadly i have to agree as this update has made things a lot worse , to be useful tho i'll do a little recap of what is wrong with it and i'll stop complaining about it.

- Huge ping difference after the last update (for me from 20 to 140+ms sometime even higher)

- The flag DLC is NOT fixed and still cause huge FPS lags , even worse with the option for other people's flags

- The Scania DLC is NOT fixed , some people still cant see the rear of the scania which causes crashes because they cant see back lights and blinkers , the place where its supposed to be is empty.

- Huge desync issues causing tons of crashes , people going left and right then up and down dancing like crazy or moving 1 feet then moving back 500m and then coming back again in 1 second time 

- The Ghost mode is NOT working on spawn after loading a save game as proven already in my previous post.

- The air horn and the normal horn does not work in around 50% of the cases , when that happens the sound of the horn is simply muted but you see the horn icon on the side of their name. (Just like the N horn in ATS)

- FPS Issues in Rotterdam (possibly more zones?) still not fixed , FPS is smooth inside NCZ and then it goes down to really low FPS the moment you step out of it , it has nothing to do with the flag DLC.

- No support for South Korean and Chinese paint jobs. (Thanks to Panda for the reminder)

- Air Horn is still not fixed for ATS.

- A few NCZ still missing on ATS.

Hopefully these things will be fixed asap as it makes the game experience really mediocre compared to the last patch.

• Upvote 4