0.2.1.0.0 has been released.

mwl4

I don't know ATS but I have been playing ETS2 on EU#2 half an hour ago and it worked totally fine, except the bugs previously mentioned. Not sure about ATS. The server status claims having all servers up and running.

EDIT :

And guys, mention the game you have troubles to play w/

U have connections problems with ETS2 or ATS? There's a difference because ETS should work playing in Multiplayer, just tried it out again

Edited by Kёv

9 hours ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

What's "Ghost mode"?

I Think what that could be is like when you first spawn in you go ghost for a certain time and are invincible kinda

Thanks for the update all devs.

ALSO, PLEASE NOTE BELOW - 

There are a few servers currently bugged at the moment. They are as followed:

ATS - EU#2 & US#1

ETS2 - SA#1 HK#1 and US#1

Please have patience whilst the issue is been worked on.

• Upvote 1

jarfull.png         

Thanks for the update :)

But sadly there are some issues, more lag than before. Before there was every now and then someone lagging and when you checked his ping you saw that usualy a bad ping was the issue but now really every player is lagging even with a low ping.

Another issue are the missing backlights as soon as someone uses parts of the griffin dlc. I wonder who will be banned if someone crashs in your back because he can't see that you was braking? I hope you find a solution for it, else people get reported just because they don't own the griffin dlc and crash into other people.

DLC solution is quite rubbish, its not managed good. All players should have the DLC's so everyone can see it, all i see is missing truck parts.... So, if we all have them, but only those who pay, get access, simple. And this way everyone can see everyones truck / load, emply trailers....not cool either. Its just plain old stupid.
Plus, since this update, cant connect to any ATS server just the EU1 the other 2 are online, but it doesnt connect, its all offline in the server, and the server is not even close to full. Dissapointed big time, as i dont have much time to play, but when i want, nothing works X( Yesterday it was fine....

Edited by AutoRave
  • Upvote 1