0.2.1.0.0 has been released.

mwl4

ETS2 Euro 2 Server: Before 0:00, better and stabilzed FPS and less Lagging other Drivers, to me! After the Server Restart and new Server Version, i guess, more Stuttering/Lagging Others, than before! As faster they are, so heavier the Stuttering/Lags and "Bungee-Lags"! :(

Thanks for the update to the multiplayer such wonderful innovations and support of a very desirable DLC!

Please for the sake of the experiment, remove the speed limiter on 1 server - then more people will be there to play, and those who even let him play on the passenger car chase on a second server (they bring a lot of harm to normal players in trucks)

ANTOSHKES.gif

6 minutes ago, 2030 said:

Please for the sake of the experiment, remove the speed limiter on 1 server - then more people will be there to play, and those who even let him play on the passenger car chase on a second server (they bring a lot of harm to normal players in trucks)

It doesn´t make any Difference if they Driving a Truck or a Car! Troll is Troll, if they wan´t, they also ramming You with a Truck! And do not forget, the Traffic Rules are still Valid,  with or without Speedlimiting by Server Setting!  ;)

The flag DLC is not fixed , the lag is still as present as before. Also i had to reboot my PC 2 times because of fatal errors blocking everything in my PC

Also there is a really huge sync problem atm everyone is dsynced while everything was fine before , everyone i see is stuttering like crazy and moving 1 feet at a time or even almost flying

• Upvote 1

Yay! Thanks for the update mwl :D <3

@mwl4: Things I found after testing the update:

• Cabin accessories aren't synced correctly (it's just the same accessory repeated everywhere in the truck)
Spoiler

sDCGVEv.jpg

lwYCQct.jpg

• Mighty Griffin lights on the grille don't show up
  • Some sync problems on trucks and bouncy trucks (as shown in the post above mine)
  • Lights/airhorns on bullbars and roof bars can't be seen by others.
Edited by El Barto

PbF4Qgv.png
Retired Team Member
// Report // Ban appeal // Ingame rules // Support //

3 hours ago, starchopper said:

why can't support korea Paints and china... Paints omg.....

sry the update verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry  Disappointed.

Same problems w/ Chinese paintjobs. I keep being kicked from the game when I'm trying to apply a skin from the Chinese flag DLC on my truck.

I appreciate the developers' work and I can estimate their work behind the updates but seriously guys, is it too much to ask for the add of Chinese, Korean etc. paintjobs? And why on earth are people in this thread freaking out about an update which pretty much like the opposite of good? I mean just add those like you added the others, can't be that elaborate, I suppose at least

Again, please don't get me wrong, I like your work too but it's just my opinion, deal with it and take one's opinion like a man ... or woman

Plz fix that, also disappointed

Edited by Kёv