Why you can't see the Griffin Update!

DJ Wolf

I'v been asked by a few people! {mostly friends} why can't i see the "Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack" on MP.

Well it's like all the DLC's on here! In order too see it, You must own the DLC.

This post helps with if you can't see some DLC like:

Chinese Paint Jobs Pack

South Korean Paint Jobs Pack

Japanese Paint Jobs Pack

Brazilian Paint Jobs Pack

USA Paint Jobs Pack

Canadian Paint Jobs Pack

Turkish Paint Jobs Pack

Russian Paint Jobs Pack

Scottish Paint Jobs Pack

Irish Paint Jobs Pack

UK Paint Jobs Pack

Italian Paint Jobs Pack

Spanish Paint Jobs Pack

French Paint Jobs Pack

Danish Paint Jobs Pack

Swedish Paint Jobs Pack

Norwegian Paint Jobs Pack

Hungarian Paint Jobs Pack

Graman Paint Jobs Pack

Polish Paint Jobs Pack

Slovak Paint Jobs Pack

Czech Paint Jobs Pack

Flip Paint Designs

Metallic Paint Jobs Pack

Fantasy Paint Jobs Pack

Viking Paint Jobs Pack

Prehistoric Paint Jobs Pack

Christmas Paint Jobs Pack

Ice Cold Paint Jobs Pack

HalloweenPaint Jobs Pack

Force Of Nature Paint Jobs Pack

National Window Flags

Wheel Tuning Pack

Cabin Accessories

High Power Cargo Pack

Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack

Going East!

Scandinavia!

If you don't have any of them you can't see them!

Thank you for reading!

Wolf.

With the mighty griffin DLC you won't see others using it even if you have it. When your game is running it has a list of parts which are supported, your game will send all the names of the parts on your truck to the server while playing; however if a part is not in the supported list, it will not be sent leading to missing parts such as the new Scania taillights.

None of the new parts sync, so you get trucks that look like trucks that had been heavily save edited with part removals.  The easiest one to see are the trucks lacking any grill due to using the colored/chrome ones, resulting in seeing only a black hole

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

no players who dont own it still dont see it..

i think its highly suggested to buy/have: going east, scandinavia, wheel, griffin dlcs - the paintjobs are fully optional and if supported by the mp patch no problem. the map or part dlc are a problem if truckparts like tail lights, indicators get invisible - which is the case right now as far as i have heard.

this needs fixing or the by me listed mods must be made required to play. dont know any other solution.

sysp-73354.png

This cannot be an easy fix because TruckersMP cannot dish out the DLC to every person who doesn't have the DLC. It is unfortunate that the light's don't show and it can lead to problems but unless a rule was brought into play where the rear light's were not allowed to be edited, there would be no real easy way to fix this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived