Cant get cargo on some of the companys

JustAlvin

Question

Hi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the company  (sorry for bad english)

Hi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyHi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyHi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyHi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyHi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyHi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyHi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyHi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyHi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyHi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the companyHi. On some companys like Kaarfor and Stellplan it's no thing i can stop my truck at to view jobs. I cant go to ESC and click on Jobs. i need to drive to the company for example Posped or trameri. and then stop my truck at the levetating thing and view jobs just at the company

10 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^or rescue to service (basically every action that forces you to advance the gametime will refresh your job list)

But its not a thing where a i can choose job at the company so i cant check if it is any jobs. The green cargo that is levetating that you se jobs at that thing is gone

Try to sleep.

Edited by Valeant
Removed quote from the post above.
  • Upvote 1

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

26 minutes ago, MRedstone said:

sleep or if you can't sleep, try to get in another place with fast-porting to a garage

I dont mean i cant get jobs i mean the green thing that is levetating that you stop on and press enter that thing is gone

13 hours ago, JustAlvin said:

I dont mean i cant get jobs i mean the green thing that is levetating that you stop on and press enter that thing is gone

Look in the settings "Gameplay" and make sure, you didn't turn on the "saddle up for experienced", because then you have to drive your truck in the perfekt position and saddle it up then. 

On 2016-07-02 at 11:48 AM, McGamer said:

Hi  @JustAlvin

To take jobs from/ to Kaarfor and Sell plan you need the Scandinavia DLC. Without the DLC you won't see the green pad where you select your jobs.

Hide contents

Scandinavia DLC Enabled

ets2_0003100bfb.png

Scandinavia DLC Disabled

ets2_0003300fde.png

Oh, Thanks. You where the only who understanded me! Thanks a lot