Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

AI In Multiplayer

JustAlvin

Im Just wondering whould you like if AI was added in multiplayer? I know it whould be hard and take big place but i whould love to have both real players and AI in Multiplayer because sometimes not many players are logged in so its kinda empty on the road. so anyone that agrees whit me? (Sorry for bad english) :lol:;):):D

The amount of chaos this would create would make it not worth it.

Some players have a problem with sync/lag issues as it is. Now imagine adding an untold number of AI cars.

This has also been suggested before so the search function might be useful.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and happy trucking.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

no no no no no no no no no NO! (I think you get the picture)

AI traffic in MP is not only super complicated to add in as it has to be synced exactly between every single user joining the servers, but its a trolls heaven, being able to cause blockages on important roads by simply causing the AI to stop makes their life so much easier.

So no, AI in MP will never work

Furthermore, this has been asked, requested, suggested so many times, please check the search function in future.

8 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

no no no no no no no no no NO! (I think you get the picture)

AI traffic in MP is not only super complicated to add in as it has to be synced exactly between every single user joining the servers, but its a trolls heaven, being able to cause blockages on important roads by simply causing the AI to stop makes their life so much easier.

So no, AI in MP will never work

Furthermore, this has been asked, requested, suggested so many times, please check the search function in future.

Ok. Your right. i did not think about the chaos. my fault. but i just wanted somethings on the road so it isnt empty. cause its kinda boring when you dont se anything at the road

Yes i've said this before I would like to see AI in multiplayer, not sure how hard it is to implement but I can't see how it would be that hard. It would be more realistic than driving along empty roads cue all the screaming (go and play single player then) single player is totally different, you need to have some human interaction to make the game more enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived