Maximum beacons per vechicle. City beacons

Groofy PL

^I do not see your point bringing up something irrelevant to this discussion, as long as the rules and regulations are not stupidly ruled, such as having a regulation that you are to have only 2 beacons or youll be banned etc, if the rule is fair and is fair to ALL parties involved, what is wrong with that?

It does sound selfish and a bit unfair to say to someone, oh, even though your PC runs the game perfectly, because I WANT to run with a billion beacons on my truck for no real logical reason, YOU have to turn off settings and just deal with it because I WANT to have what I WANT and will not compromise between both sides. that's in basic, what you are saying, because you want people who find lag when meeting groups of people with multiple beacons on their truck going 24/7 to just turn off settings and live with it, all im trying to say is that there should be a COMPRIMISE between allowing full beacon customisation and reducing lag for players with PCs that can run the game fine with people with a few beacons, but find lag when people have rolling xmas trees.

• 3 weeks later...

i would love to see this :)

a2b.png   speed.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ2IbkACMIbXZA_1Bw3HYA                                                                                                                        

seen some terrible trucks covered in disco lights (beacons) when you can have only 2 on the roof, you dont need more than that!

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

Instead of limiting the beacons I suggest that turning them on in cities and populated areas should result in a warning first and after like 5 or 10 seconds a kick. If TMP decides to implement ghost mode when connecting to a server kicking wouldn't cause accidents either. I have a fairly good PC yet I'm experiencing lags if 2 or 3 players have their beacons on.

Moreover I cannot see the point of having beacons on when driving in tractor only or parking inside a service area or garage with your beacons on. ETS2 is a simulator not an arcade game like Monster Truck Madness. :)

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

Since this was suggested, the rules concerning beacons have been updated to the following - "No more beacons than allowed by the game by default, no changing the vehicles hitbox, no beacons on bullbars/bumpers or similar." - In addition to that, the rules have also been updated regarding the use of beacons in highly populated areas; those who use beacons in and around C-D road, Calais, Duisburg etc... will receive a kick and/or ban.

Furthermore, this has been suggested before, so please use the search function before suggesting again in the future.

Due to the fact that the rules regarding beacons has been updated, this is Done.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.