Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New forum rule: No threads named "ETS2MP" or anything similar

heyhococo

Suggestion Name: See title.

Suggestion Description: Basically, a new rule that goes with the "Don't create threads titled help me", whereby a user isn't allowed to post a thread simply named "ETS2MP", "ATSMP", "TruckersMP", "Multiplayer", "Euro Truck Multiplayer" or anything similar.

Any example images: N/A

Why this should be added: Makes things much easier, for example, in support where a new person will create a help thread labelled "ETS2MP", and it isn't very specific to the support team. It also means that it doesn't look like an official post from the TMP team.

It also means that people like me don't need to get annoyed at people who aren't specific enough in their title, as "ETS2MP" could mean anything :P

Support this idea. If posts are more specific, the appropriate team can look into the matter.

If someone puts "ETS2MP" as the topic name, it's a bit harsh to be given a warning (for example, instead of giving a verbal warning, trash it or change the topic name. (something like when someone quotes the post above, the admins simply change it to an ^)

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

On 6/29/2016 at 10:49 AM, heyhococo said:

It also means that people like me don't need to get annoyed at people who aren't specific enough in their title, as "ETS2MP" could mean anything :P

I'll tell you what it couldn't mean - ATSMP!

Haha! Ha! ... Ha. I, uh, make myself laugh. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.