**Invalid session, restart game and login again**

Hi, So recently I've been having nothing but problems with the Multiplayer mod, if you've read through my previous forum posts. I understand that you've put in a new system to restrict the amount of players that can play on the EU1 server at a time and there's no problem with that at all I can see why it's been done. However- I sit waiting for the game to automatically connect me to the server because it says "server queue is full" which it has on several occasions but after about ten times of trying to connect it comes up "invalid session, restart game and login again". So then obviously I restart the game and then continue to wait until it connects me to the server, but it doesn't and then I get the same error message about the invalid session again. 

I can tell for sure that a lot of the community are definitely starting to leave the Multiplayer community now, because in a way it isn't as enjoyable now things have been restricted. Multiple convoys have had to be cancelled due to many of them not being able to access the server at the same time with it been full. Obviously the first option would be to try one of the other servers, but this may be difficult for some of us because firstly I am situated in the UK so the US server just produces a stupidly high ping. And secondly the EU2 server has non collisions everywhere which just breaks the idea of a simulator in my opinion, because you wouldn't have non collisions in real life -.- 

All I'd like to know is how I stop this error popping up all of the time please, it's never happened before until the new server limiter came into place.

Thanks in advance! 

Danny 

For the "invalid game session, restart..", i can advice you to clean your game cache of ETS2 via steam, that will eventually fix it, as it did for me.

I also do get that error sometimes, i then just wait a couple of minutes, and my game will startup.

Now for the Queue ingame, if you want to make sure if a server is full or not, i recommend you using this link:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?app=ets2mp&module=game&section=servers

You can also just stay ingame, and wait out the queue.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.