Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

1 million users (Whats going to happen now?)

Smalley

I joined the TMP Community around the end of March / Start of April last year. 

Like many new players I didn't have a clue what I was doing back then; so I came to the forums and I found a nice community! 

I started my first VTC near to the end of April, called Emerge Haulage. That lasted until around Septemeber time; I then joined Soarfly before going solo for a while. I got offered a place over at the then new FCT which I took and proudly planned their first Truckfest. After FCT, I left to rejoined my good friend @UnchainedLink at his new Company; Enzide. 

It's a massive achievement to reach 1 Million players for any Multiplayer game, but for a unofficial mod to reach these numbers is frankly amazing. I'm glad to be apart of such a great community.

16 hours ago, ZiroX_HD said:

I joined the TMP Community around the end of March / Start of April last year. 

Like many new players I didn't have a clue what I was doing back then; so I came to the forums and I found a nice community! 

I started my first VTC near to the end of April, called Emerge Haulage. That lasted until around Septemeber time; I then joined Soarfly before going solo for a while. I got offered a place over at the then new FCT which I took and proudly planned their first Truckfest. After FCT, I left to rejoined my good friend @UnchainedLink at his new Company; Enzide. 

It's a massive achievement to reach 1 Million players for any Multiplayer game, but for a unofficial mod to reach these numbers is frankly amazing. I'm glad to be apart of such a great community.

You forgot about LSH hehe :P

Jeez... I joined TruckersMP in June 2014... A long time ago, I had the voice frequency of a chipmunk xD

My first VTC was Europa Worldwide Logistics @RUSSELL uk.

After this, I have been in quite a few companies since the start, including:

- Stobart Trucking;

- Soarfly Logistics;

- First Class Transport;

- High End Transport;

- Enzide Logistics;

- Leyland Transport;

- A2B Logistics.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator