1 Million Users

There are two sides of that. Bad and good. Good side is that 1 milion players are playing in yours mod. Bad is that a lot of them are not playing like normal people, they are racing, trolling, sometimes destroying our trucks and trailers. 

But fortunatelly more players are just truckers :)

Next year 2 milions maybee? :D

I say "Congratulations" and "Bravo" to all game developers. I know you all made big efforts to bring TruckersMP to this point. :) I am sure you will keep working to become more successful and improve TruckersMP's popularity and quality. Thanks for what you did and you're going to do. 

^^ There are more than 1 million registered users. Obviously, not all of them can play at the same time. Many of those have probably stopped playing, many have been permanently banned, etc. Proof: Your Truckers MP profile. You can see in the URL your TruckersMP id: 1344167. When you registered, there were already 1.344.166 users already registered.

Thank you for the work of the TruckersMP team. :)
The project is growing, is constantly growing and our community already has a million players.

Good job Team ! ;) 

Edited by Unn4r

• 4 weeks later...

Before the new servers opened, I've said that the increase in number of players will cause an increase in the number of servers, too. It makes our community happy to see TruckersMP are growing day by day. Thanks everybody worked for this great success.

But we may want to remember this famous quote: "Just remember, you can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets."

So, we shall not keep our hands in our pockets, let's use them for creating a greater TruckersMP.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...