A thing had happened! TruckSim Radio's interview with PC Gamer!

[WTLVTC - Founder] Crumbs

So there isn't much to say here really that isn't said on the webpage. I personally and I know Mini too (despite being spelled wrong on the page) are massively proud to have been recognized and approached by one of the biggest, if not the biggest gaming news company to do an interview. I'm massively proud of the team that I work with and have worked with over the last 20 or so months to create something which is recognized to such an extent. This has been kept a secret from our own drivers and staff up until now as we wanted it to be a surprise for them and we cannot show our gratitude to all the hard work from them in the past and indeed the present enough. 

We would also like to thank James Davenport from PC Gamer for taking the time to have a decent conversation with us about the topics in the interview and being so genuinely interested in what it is we have done and continue to do to this day.

From a Very Proud TSR/TSRVTC Staff Team.

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-charming-world-of-euro-truck-simulators-amateur-djs-and-100-driver-convoys/

Congratulations :) Fact is fact that (EuroTruckRadio) TSR was pretty much the first solid community radio to start it all. Even TFM has strong ties/stems from them,

so really there is nothing to complain or be angry about. Nice job guys :) 

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

1 minute ago, LondonLad said:

Congratulations :) Fact is fact that (EuroTruckRadio) TSR was pretty much the first solid community radio to start it all. Even TFM has strong ties/stems from them,

so really there is nothing to complain or be angry about. Nice job guys :) 

I'm wishing that everyone could be as humble about the situation as you Alex. I feel that there has been no real hostility between the two communities in recent months and I hope that it can remain that way.

Congrats to TSR!

I haven't been a part of the Trucking Radio community for very long, but I am proud to see a big outlet like PCGamer shining a light on all of the hard work that we do. It's hard work bringing you guys the daily content you love, but we do it because we love to do it. I personally hope that all the stations have many successful years ahead of us.

Cheers to all!!

DJ Jon | Truckers.FM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Steamies ~ The Twitters ~ The Twitches ~ The Radios

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The greatest congratulations to all at TSR! It's great to see we can get our proud and beautiful community out there! Keep up the great work everyone and lets keep growing :P 

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

Archived