Mighty Griffin update available on MP?

MrSheep102

Please have a little patience. :P

It will take some time to get this working in MP, so in the meantime just keep an eye on the Development announcements

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

I'm more concerned about the huge FPS drops these contents will probably cause in MP, if its anything like cabin accessories and the new flag pack, it will be another nightmare that we won't be able to enjoy in MP, I choose to not buy the Cabin accessories because I knew this would cause FPS drops, but this one looks more interesting, its so sad that once they release interesting stuff, we can't use them online because its a nightmare for the FPS while driving.

76561198104067447.png

37 minutes ago, McDodge34 said:

I'm more concerned about the huge FPS drops these contents will probably cause in MP, if its anything like cabin accessories and the new flag pack, it will be another nightmare that we won't be able to enjoy in MP, I choose to not buy the Cabin accessories because I knew this would cause FPS drops, but this one looks more interesting, its so sad that once they release interesting stuff, we can't use them online because its a nightmare for the FPS while driving.

I'm using the Scania DLC right now in MP and its working fine FPS wise , no FPS drops at all 

^ idk , doesnt seems so bad for me , no issue at all even tho i've been tailgated quite a bit , i had to disable the flag dlc though as it was unplayable in MP. If an official says that it is better to turn it off for now i will though , but so far it looks like all it does is glitch for a few players , glitches with no effect on them though , visual glitches like no grill for example 

I just noticed my 2 sentences are full of the word though and i'm sorry about it lol.

5 hours ago, McDodge34 said:

Flag and cabin stuff has physics, and they cause massive lag when your pc needs to sync hundreds of them at one time. Most likely it will not cause FPS drop if there is no physics needed to drive the new DLC. This DLC is only of paint jobs and standing accessories, more similar to the customizable rims. I will not expect a big FPS drop on MP servers with this DLC.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

^^ At the moment no one can see it as they are not synchronized.

Until the MP update you shouldn't use this DLC. Using the paints could also cause crashes.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived