Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Rock Band Skin Ideas

WissX

Can anyone make skins that are band themed?

You know when you are driving and there is a band you really like. Or you have your single band mix tape. Well I would like for there to be some rock n roll skins.

It would be nice of 1 or 2 people can pick up on this idea and just make some. 

Put some of the Band names if you want.

This is something more single-player orientated, unfortunately the Multiplayer does not support custom skins at this time and I do not think they will support them in the future. However for high quality skins, you will most likely get charged. Have a look on google, there might be some lurking about.

^^ MAIDEN!!!! <3 

Back to topic - Please remember that skin mods will not work in multiplayer but singleplayer ONLY, and there will be no support for custom trailers in the near future. Also when you are looking for things like this, just google ETS/ ATS mods or check the steam workshop.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

• 2 weeks later...

Archived