Message for all of the TruckersMP Team.

Dagsy

Dear TruckersMP Team.

This thread has probably been made in the past, but I feel now is the time to make one.

I would like to say on behalf of everyone in TMP, but really I am speaking for my self and all those that are in my company.

Thank You!

These days you don't see much recognition about, however I wanted to say thank you to all you guys, working day in and day out in order to keep the multiplayer servers going and continuously being updated. You have not only created a fantastic MOD, but a fantastic community, yes there are arguments and a few trolls about. But no family is perfect. As I saw earlier on today, I saw an admin stating that you are all humans and I understand this. You are working tirelessly to keep the MP going and yet, all I see is people moaning at you, you have lives, but yet you still keep trucking on and keep the wheels turning. Well this is not going to be one of those threads that is too moan at yourselves, but honestly thank you for everything and thank you for everything still to come.

Regards

-----------

L Roberts & Son Team

i only can agree that :D admins and the whole TMP members are doing a good job to keep on working the multiplayer :P 

6 minutes ago, Penguinexpert1 said:

"only support" is nothing to be ashamed of, you do an awesome job of making sure everyone's enquiries are swiftly sorted, well done @littlefoot_22 ^_^ And of course, the good admins of the MP!

I completely agree with you Penguin. I see the TMP team as a clock, if you remove one of the cogs, the clock doesn't function right. Place the cog back, it works correctly, this message was for every single one of you, whether it be support/mod/iga and even the project managers. You have all worked brilliantly to bring such an amazing mod together.

11 minutes ago, Penguinexpert1 said:

"only support" is nothing to be ashamed of, you do an awesome job of making sure everyone's enquiries are swiftly sorted, well done @littlefoot_22 ^_^ And of course, the good admins of the MP!

indeed ALL TMP members includes support too of course :D why not they also do an great job 

It's good to see a positive post coming from a trucker every once in a while. It's not very often we get this sort of post and they are all greatly appreciated. We do try to make TruckersMP as enjoyable as possible for as many players as possible with all the rules and guidelines that all the truckers have to abide by, but unfortunately this is not the case according to some people.

^^ Well said.

The TMP Team bashing threads just get redundant.

Good to see people taking time to show their appreciation.

+1 :P

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Yea The staff do a great job for sure , even thought they are working for free  its something great that we have  people who are  wanting to keep  truckers mp a safe fun place, when ever i am on  a steam discussion  just to ask a question 40%  of users start  a war with me , how ever  this is like  only on steam ,but my point is that over here on truckersmp we have mods , support etc... that check the forums + in game , so yea the team is great   to keep all of us safe + the players are the ones who make the multiplayer more enjoyable. Thanks  Guys keep up the great work +Keep on trucking  ;)

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived