what is next for SCS?

SlavaH

Hi guys,

What does everyone think is next in terms of DLC/new content?Apart from the ongoing developments at the moment (france dlc, making the ATS map bigger)

I would like it if they did more customization options next, or a more detailed map.

Thanks.

As well as working on buses DLC, I suppose after France comes Spain or the south part of Italy... Things like that.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

for ats thay focus on the resize of the map.. nothing new there for many month thay sayd.

for ets2. i think the next thing is france with the renault t, and the update of europoort with prober border checks for the uk i think ;)

whats after both no one knows and we should not speculate i think. just wait :)

sysp-73354.png

5 hours ago, trabantem said:

They are working on some new content, there are two trucks - MAN TGX Euro 6 and Renault T Range - as i heard SCS has few problems with licences. In terms of DLC, at the moment they are working on France, but propably before they release it they will release some country paintjobs as well.

They never showed us something related to the Man, just sounds recording.

Belgium and Netherlands paintjobs, since there is none of them yet and the country's where there from the start of ets2

عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد امار اتنا عشت لشعب: دينه الاسلام هديه القران حصنتك باسم الله ياوطن بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي

I think we definitely need some more customization for the trucks, grill lights, as well as new light bars etc. Would be good to see some of the older trucks brought into the game eventually such as the Scania 143

jarfull.png         

9 hours ago, marco6158 said:

^

Basically the whole vanilla map feels outdated, even the going east dlc feels as old as the rest of the map. Even if they don't want to remake the whole map, I think some new textures here and there, would do the trick ;)

I agree with this. They should add some vegetation here and there and give the older areas more of a "fresh" feel

• 2 weeks later...

Archived