Truck drivers.. Warning

Hey_Wtf

^exactly, its a lot more funny to see someone who is clearly going way too fast for road conditions wreck themselves into the walls or the barriers or grass, its no fun or fair to be driving around and seeing guys in cars ramming people who are doing 60, 70, 80 MPH on Autobahns and Motorways off the road because of their speed, as long as they aren't hurting anyone by how fast they are going, let them be, they'll end up wrecking themselves or slowing down at some point anyway.

That's the thing, if people act like vigilantes and start wrecking people for speeding, then people just wont want to play because they would be to scare to even stray a few over the limit, hell, ive had guys try and pull me over acting as "police" because ive been doing 70 on the Autobahn that is unregulated speedwise. I got lucky that the guy chasing me gave up and went off somewhere else, but others aren't so lucky, I mean, ive seen people get yelled at to stop on the CB, they haven't so the car driver has rammed them and flipped them off the road.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived